Positions: Restaurant Managers
Overall management of the restaurants
Job Description: The job holder is the restaurant leader of a fast-food outlet managing 30 staff.
Initially, the entire team will undergo intensive 2 months training as management trainees to be certified by the Franchiser and appointed to either Restaurant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager or Shift Coordinator positions.
The job holder has the total responsibility of his restaurant / shift, managing daily operations, oversees the financial controls, controls the profitability and oversees his operating account.
He manages the staff schedule and adapts it in function of the activity.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Bachelors degree / diploma in hotel management / other tertiary qualification
- 3 year’s experiences in restaurant management, preferably fast food environment
- Good people skills
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation
- Flexibility to work irregular hours/shifts
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- POS experience (MICROS)
Please consider your application as unsuccessful should you not receive feedback within 45 days from date of application.
Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org