Exciting career opportunities in SHREQ department has risen and we now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven persons.
Trainee Environmental Coordinator
In this role you will learn to work with environmental authorities on environmental matters pertaining to railway operations and environmental matters arising from activities of third parties which are critical to railway operations and to implement policies and procedures in accordance to the company’s Integrated Environmental Management System (IEMS) to manage environmental aspects of railway operations
- Excellent potential for career development and training
- Great basic salary
- A view to permanency upon successful completion of a suitable probationary phase
- Degree in Environmental Studies from recognized institutions.
- ISO 14001 Working knowledge is an added advantage
- Experience in Environmental Impact Assessments
- Waste Management
- Data Analysis
- Computer Literacy
- Investigative skills
- Team Player/Leader
Note: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 11th March, 2016
In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with a certificate of Good Conduct that is not more than 6 months old.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.