To boost our service delivery efforts, we are looking for self-starters, self-motivated individuals to fill the following positions and grow with us:
1. Field Operations Coordinator
The Field Operations Coordinator will be working with our Maintenance, Repairs and Operations team to provide administrative coordination and schedule management for field technician performing residential and commercial repairs and maintenance, as well as assisting in basic troubleshooting and configuration for technicians in the field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing day-prior customer confirmations for next day appointments via SMS and phone calls
- Providing day-of schedule management for Field Technicians.
- Providing extensive technical support and guidance to Field Technicians onsite to ensure a successful dispatch.
- Coordinating with Field Technicians, Customers and Coworkers to handle appointment reschedules, cancellations and re-assignments.
- Updating field operations schedule in real-time to reflect changes in field technician schedules and assignments.
- Working in a highly-collaborative team to provide excellent customer service, field, and technical support
Working Saturdays is required. Shift for this position is Tuesday-Saturday 7am-4pm.
2. Field Sales Representative
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing all marketing activities as per the scheduled plan prepared. She/he will ensure and enhance product knowledge in the market effectively increasing market share.
- Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Prepare and send out quotes.
- Order and deliver samples as and when required.
- Develop a good knowledge of all products, services and working practices.
- Team player and work under the Marketing Manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, on the phone and in client facing environments.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
- Be a source of information to the customer.
- Draw reports, analyze and other administrative tasks.
- To enhance the customer experience and satisfaction.
- Visit customers and support sales representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or in Business Administration.
- MUST have at least 2 years of related experience.
- MUST be willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Computer Literate.
- Willing to learn with real enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
- Experience in real estate and/or construction is an added advantage.
The Field Sales Trainee position is a 3-month internship where you will be given meaningful assignments to recruit new clients and build a relationship with RHCL.
- 3rd/4th year student or recent graduate or awaiting graduation
- You are fluent in English and Kiswahili
- You are driven and hungry to achieve results.
- You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done.
- You take accountability for your actions and the outcomes of those actions – good and bad.
- And then you embrace learning how to improve yourself so that you do better in the future.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better.
- You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested.
- And you never give up.
How to Apply:
- Please submit a resume and cover letter.
- Your cover letter MUST include the following otherwise you will not be considered:
- How you heard about this position.
- Why you are interested in this position.
- What skills you possess that make you suitable for this position.
- Two situations from your past where you have demonstrated these skills – one example for each skill.
- Post regular updates on the various social media platforms.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with RHCL clients.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to RHCL customer base and posts it to our social media pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction
- Grows RHCL online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions.
- Maintains current information on the social media pages
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of key events and milestones to be developed into content for the RHCL website and social media pages.
- Uploads RHCL photos and videos to the appropriate server or Cloud account.
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations, researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- Completes other research projects as assigned.
- Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the RHCL website.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the RHCL Facebook page.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the RHCL Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo editing and video editing software, and internet browsers.
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Familiarity with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities.
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, education, community relations, and audience development.
The Facility Handyman will carry out preventive and corrective repairs and maintenance at various residential homes and commercial facilities.
- Do touch-ups on painted surfaces.
- Replace faulty light bulbs,
- Tighten cabinetry or appliance hardware.
- Fix leaky pipes.
- Clean drains,
- Test wiring,
- Replace any broken windows and mirrors promptly.
- Fix broken tiles, and polish floors.
- Cut and lay new tiles to revamp appearances.
- Clean exteriors, gutters and rooftops.
- Repair outdoor structures and furniture damaged by weather, age or accident.
- Fix cracks in concrete walls and sidewalks.
- Monitor inventory levels, ordering new supplies as needed and maintaining a log of supplies used and purchased
- Perform minor adjustments on furniture, fixtures and other items.
- Proactively spot and recommend additional repair and maintenance needs when on client sites
- Carry out assessments on client sites (toilets, sinks, bathtubs, sauna taps, water tanks, and showers) to establish repair and maintenance needs and promptly attend to defaults to ensure that all are functioning well.
- Maintains tools, work spaces, equipment, property exterior and grounds to assure cleanliness.
- Utilizes basic hand and power tools required for general maintenance.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Technical training in plumbing, carpentry, masonry.
- 2 years of experience in handling mentioned works in a busy environment.
- Pleasant demeanor with ability to smile.
- Ability to kneel, bends, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.
If you are interested in the above positions, send your RECENT CV with three referees as well as a cover letter detailing your reasons for applying for the internship to email@example.com on or before Friday, March 11, 2016
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the application deadline, you will consider your application unsuccessful.
For more info click www.rusingahomecares.co.ke