Sales and Marketing Executive – Skin Care Products
- Director of Marketing
- Chief Executive Officer
- All Departments
- Association Stakeholders
Purpose of the position
- Report directly to Director of Marketing and undertake tasks at direction of as well as independently
- When Director of Marketing is unavailable report directly to CEO
- Give advice and provide assistance to all other staff where/when required
- The Sales and Marketing representative primary role is to assist the Director of Marketing in the administration of product marketing and getting of orders.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted clients that include spa’s, health& Beauty Outlets to buy our products with effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Ravel to defined geographies to sell the Skin Care Products to listed outlets and also to get now ones to stock the product.
- Contact potential customers who enquire about a product that has run out of stock/restocking
- Arrange appointments with relevant persons to advice about products and skin care
- Deliver presentations to Spa Owners, Health& Beauty stores in the retail sector.
- Build relationships with retail manager.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- Perform product demonstrations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talks with customers on sales floor or by phone.
- Research competitors.
- Gathers, analyses and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriated to the Quality and Safety Testing market.
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Take orders and forward to accounting officer.
- Estimate time and date of delivery.
- Help in monitoring how the products are selling and pushing for restocking
- Stay informed about product movement in terms of sales across the different outlets where it is stocked.
- At least 1 years experience as a medical representative (preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel & Outlook) Experience (beneficial)
- Candidates who have undertaken or are currently completing Tertiary/Vocational
- Training in customer care and customer relations or sales and marketing is an added advantage.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication skills;
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- Confidence and persistence;
- Patience and self-motivation;
- Analytical and planning skills;
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies;
- Strong teamwork and networking skills;
- Commercial and business awareness.
Probation Period: 3 Months from date of contract.
Salary: 20,000 Kshs +5,000 Kshs transport contingency per Month. Attractive commissions available on sales.
Please forward your Cv to Office@cloversmtc.com not later than 20/3/2015