Job Ref.: NWL-273211
We are looking for a dedicated and presentable Sales Lady to work as a sales and marketing manager in our organisation.
The sales and marketing manager will play a key role in the execution of sales and marketing functions of the company.
We offer energy audits, electrical & mechanical consultancy, independent project commissioning services, renewable energy feasibility studies & project management services.
Candidate Description: Ideally you will hold a degree in Sales and Marketing and have 2 years’ experience selling in a technical environment.
Contract & Remuneration: The sales and marketing manager role is governed by the terms and conditions of the standard employment contract and is offered on a full time basis.
The sales and marketing manager will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with the Engineering Manager and other members of the engineering team.
Part A: Duties
- Undertake business planning by developing, implementing and maintaining a business development plan including definition of key markets, customer services and monthly revenue targets
- Achieve monthly revenue targets as agreed with Management
- Make regular visits to prospective and existing leads and clients in keeping with Management expectations
- Consolidate business relationships with contractors, suppliers, senior managers, executives and decision-makers to procure engineering services and products
- Monitor market developments, customer satisfaction and sales performance
- Assist with company branding, web site and media promotion
- Actively promote the company across the energy management industry to demonstrate an active presence across the East Africa sales territory with extensive engagement in conferences, trade shows, industry events and other marketing opportunities
- Responsible for the growth and profitability of accounts and cross-selling of services and marketing of our services and products to meet clients’ needs
- Deliver high quality tenders, proposals, quotations, reports and presentations to clients
- Maintain a weekly record of sales activities and sales and marketing costs as stipulated by Management
- Provide weekly updates to the team
- Ensuring all company equipment is well maintained and serviced
- Ensuring company equipment bookings record is up-to-date and accurate
- Travel to and from visits to leads, prospective and existing clients and site visits
- Collect cheques and follow up on receivables
- Other duties that may arise from time to time at the discretion of Management
- Business development skills
- Competency to sell energy audits, building automation systems and other technical products & services
- Ability to write clearly articulated proposals, reports and correspondence
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Problem solving skills and ability to think innovatively and ‘outside the box’
- Adopts a calm and collected manner
- Utilises effective verbal and written communication skills
- Utilises excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to take on responsibility and accountability
- Applies attention to detail in the execution of all work duties
- Adopts basic up-selling sales techniques
- Highly reliable and trustworthy
- Acts with integrity at all times including respecting company privacy and confidentiality
- Demonstrates and implements a willingness to learn and acquire latest industry and technology information
- Maintains a high level of motivation
- Is flexible, both in tenure and tasks
- Possesses and utilises strong organisation skills
- Equally comfortable working autonomously or as part of a team
- Assist in website development and social media.
We operate with a strong focus on performance.
The sales and marketing manager will be using the Performance Management approach, based on the setting of objectives and Key Performance Indicators and on quarterly performance reviews with Management.
General performance will be assessed against the following Key Performance Indicators.
- Customer satisfaction
- Professional conduct including; commitment to company objectives and aspirations and compliance with company protocols and policies
- Min. Revenue invoiced as per reconciled receipts.
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews
The Recruiting Organisation is an equal opportunity