Sales Manager (ICT Industry)
Our client is looking for a sales / business development manager to drive revenue generation.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets for the team
- Monitoring the work of the team and encouraging them to meet their set targets
- Advising the team on any problems identified and keeping them motivated
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and compiling market research information
- Developing relationships with clients
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Overseeing a sales team
- Developing innovative customer promotions/contests and motivational initiatives to focus on business sales objectives.
- Support marketing initiatives and drive clear brand messaging to current and future customers
- 3 – 5 years related experience in sales in the banking industry
- A degree in Business/Commerce/Marketing or related field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritize workloads
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
Please send your updated CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com by 21st March 2016.
On the subject line please indicate what position you are applying for and within the email please indicate you current salary and expected salary.