Senior Legal Counsel (200K)
Reporting to the head of legal will be handling all legal matters for the organization.
- Negotiating, Drafting, and Reviewing of Contracts
- Drafting of legal opinions
- Supporting the Company Secretary by assisting in company secretarial duties
- Offering general legal counsel;
- Undertaking research on legal and contemporary issues
- Conducting legislative reviews on new Statutes
- Manage all material and non-material litigation risk of the client.
- Identifying, evaluating, and mitigating legal and compliance risks.
- Provide customized solutions and high quality, cost effective legal services to support the client’s goals and objectives while ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Advise the business on day-to-day regulatory and legal issues.
- Review proposed products, policies, procedures, processes, training materials, and marketing materials and communications relating to the business.
- Prepare, review and revise disclosures, notices and other legal documents relating to the business.
- Manage legal issues and provide legal guidance to management on various servicing initiatives to ensure that the clients’ interests are properly protected.
- Interact closely with business, risk, compliance and audit partners on emerging issues and regulatory matters.
- Work with internal and external counsel on interpreting new manufacturing regulatory rules, communicating announcements/advisories and other developments, and in monitoring and escalating to management emerging and existing risks and associated mitigation tactics.
- Degree in Law
- Post graduate diploma in Law
- Over 7 years post graduate experience
- Good knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Good understanding of corporate law
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th March 2016.
Ensure you indicate the title of the job at the subject of the email.