Senior M&E Specialist, Kenya Strategic Information M&E Program, Kenya
Social Impact (SI) is a Washington, DC-area international development management consulting firm.
SI’s mission is to improve the effectiveness of international development programs in improving people’s lives.
We provide a full range of management consulting, technical assistance, and training services to strengthen international development programs, organizations, and policies.
We provide services globally in the areas of monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, project and program design, organizational capacity building, and gender and social analysis.
SI services cross-cut all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth.
SI’s clients include US government agencies such as USAID, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the US Department of State, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and non-profits.
Proposal Objective: The Kenya Strategic Information M&E Program aims to provide USAID/Kenya with strategic information activities that will provide the government with a more accurate representation of health care delivery effectiveness in Kenya.
Position Description: Social Impact seeks a Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for the anticipated USAID-funded Kenya Strategic Information M&E Program.
The Senior M&E Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all project M&E activities and effectively tracking and measuring the impact of the project.
The Senior M&E Specialist will report to the Chief of Party (COP) and work closely with the home office team as well as field office team. This position will be full-time and based in Kenya.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Kenyan citizenship will be considered.**
- Support the design of M&E processes, using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, increasingly focused on results of activities.
- Provide technical expertise and context on health measurement in Kenya to the activity.
- Design efficient and high quality data collection tools.
- Lead data collection and analysis efforts.
- Participate in the design, quality, development and completion of all assessments, analytical reports, and evaluations.
- Help develop program recommendations based on data.
- Master’s degree in statistics, public health, statistics, international development, or related field required.
- Minimum of eight years of experience preferably in the areas of monitoring, data collection methods, and evaluation of health projects using a variety of methodologies, monitoring and management information systems in developing countries.
- At least five years of experience with both quantitative and qualitative statistical processing and analysis packages.
- Experience designing, monitoring, and evaluating programs in the health sector required.
- Experience monitoring, evaluating and supporting PEPFAR and other USAID funded projects highly preferred.
- English fluency required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team!
We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
CLICK HERE to apply online
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, no phone calls.