Role: Soko is seeking a Technical Project Manager also known as Computer and Information Systems Managers, Technical Project Managers play an essential role in various organizations.
- Lead roadmap planning
- Requirements gathering, including use case development
- Translate high level business requirements into technical planning
- Collaborate with Technology Lead on scoping for all projects
- Communicate & manage timelines across departments
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Ensure quality Assurance for Audit, Risk and Governance across all technology related projects.
- To engage collaboratively with project stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritisation of delivery.
As a technical project manager you need to have a bachelor’s degree in information or computer sciences as well as previous work experience in a related field.
Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation experience;
- PMP qualification or Project Management certification desired.
- Strong familiarity with project management software and issue tracking softwares such as JIRA or Redmine
- Experienced in using Source Control (SVN/Git).
- Proven experience of Web Services integrations via API’s (Rest)
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be highly organized and a good multi-tasker.
- Take charge and know how to lead.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be detail-oriented.
If interested in this amazing opportunity, passionate to innovate and grow within emerging markets while having fun, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER CV
*Soko is an equal opportunity, anti-corruption, and affirmative action employer.
More information about Soko can be found on our website www.shopsoko.com.