Position: Special Programs Manager – In charge of special training, workshops, short term training.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide technical assistance to special groups.
- Formulating training and seminars and workshop programmes.
- Ensuring training, seminars and workshop programmes are adhered to.
- Work hand in hand with management to formulate the budget.
- To raise awareness, advocate and lobby for special programmes and projects of the special groups at various regions.
- Develop, review and implement socio-economic development policies and programmes in the Special Programmes Unit to ensure special programmes mainstreaming.
- Establishment of special programmes forums.
- Perform any related tasks and assignments as may be delegated by the managing Director.
- Recognized three year Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration and in Social science or any other degree.
- Equivalent Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Local Government sector and in Special Programmes
- Good networking skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy- office applications
Key Competency Skills:
- Knowledge of the Local Government sector and related legislation
- Strong supervisory skills
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) including interpersonal skills
- Good report writing skills
- Strategic leadership and Management Capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Special Programme Manager and before or on 4th March 2016.