Main Purpose of the Job: The Storekeeper is responsible for all warehouse operations activities including shipping and receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property for the Industry.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Receiving, storing, issuing supplies, equipment and compiling records of supply transactions.
- Verifies that goods received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Stores supplies and equipment in storerooms.
- Inventories supplies and equipment management.
- Store maintenance. Maintain high level of cleanliness and orderliness in the stores
- Maintain accuracy between actual stock balance and record in the system
- Develop, Implement and enhance the stores structures and procedures.
- Ensure prompt delivery of materials
- Improve flow of materials through the stores
- Work closely with other department to ensure a smooth flow of materials
- Ensure highest quality while issuing and loading materials in the stores
- Conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, stock reports and reconciliation
- Preparation of manual receipts & Issue Notes for suppliers and internal departments
- Keep supervision of all goods been offloaded and dispatched.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies, Store management
- Good computer knowledge ,organizing, negotiation, management and planning skills
- 2 years’ work experience in stores within a vehicle assembly/ parts assembly or related company a MUST.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.