This role focuses primarily on two areas: business analysis and system validation, but is involved in the entire product / service development life cycle.
- Collaborates with business and technical teams to gather functional, behavioral, and interface requirements and build them into specifications that ultimately translate into deliverable business services
- Gathers and analyzes internal and external user feedback, to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Contributes strategically to discussions on potential features and product offerings
- Understands the requirements of clients to lay out an end to end project analysis and liaise with technical team for the development
- Collaborates with analysis, technical, and QA teams to develop test plans based on documented requirements and understanding of the system
- Tracks and analyzes defects
- Works with development staff to resolve issues and verify fixes
- Participates actively in the development, implementation, and continual improvement of formal testing methodologies.
- Understand the Mobile Financial Services with its regulations and work with the technical teams to implement the process
- Independent thinker who is willing to challenge existing ideas
- Willing to learn and embrace new concepts
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies, and shares acquired skills with team members
- Can see the big picture, but can also effectively manage details
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Listens actively
- Contributes as an equal in collaborative conversations
- Prepares written business correspondence that is clear, concise, grammatically correct, and professional
- Approaches problems with an open mind
- Learns how to find the root cause of problems, instead of just looking for a quick fix
- Seeks opportunities to creatively transform current practices into fresh alternative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major field is required – IT, Communications Engineering, Electronics, Marketing and Operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- 6+ years experience in an analysis role focusing on financial mobile and telecommunications financial services/projects
- Proven track record in Presales, Business Analyst and Account Support for high revenue service and product implementations
- Experience with data flow diagramming and tools such as Microsoft Visio
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills. Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 29th March 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.