Position: Technical Sales Executive
Job Ref.: BEL-269958
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
- Travelling to demonstrate products and educating potential customers about the functions of the product
- Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements
- Providing advice about the advantages of particular software, services, equipment or products.
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales.
- Advising customers of updates and new technologies.
- Being familiar with competitors’ activities and products.
- Putting together proposals and tender documents.
- Travelling to and attending meetings
- Meeting sales and commission targets
- 3-4 years’ experience in the Instrumentation and Electrical field.
- Diploma in Electrical & Instrumentation.
If you meet the above criteria, send your CV and a cover letter that clearly explains your suitability for the role; with 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews