Our client, an innovative and technologically oriented company dealing with unique prefabricated panels for construction projects in Kenya and seeking to expand into Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, North Tanzania and Somaliland markets.
The company is seeking to recruit self driven, innovative and ambitious people to fill the following positions:
Technical Sales Executives
Job Overview: This position’s role is to achieve maximum market penetration, sales revenue generation, brand visibility and recognition, market share growth and profitability within an assigned territory to cover.
The Technical Sales Executives will effectively be selling the company’s products, building relationships and personally contacting and securing new business for the company.
- Searching for new clients for the company products and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects for upcoming and ongoing projects;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients to accept the new product by demonstrating how the product meets their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education to prospective and existing clients;
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
- Arranging and carrying out product training and awareness;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, industry exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how the products meet client needs;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/Building and Construction/Structural engineering from a recognized technical institution or a reputable examining body.
- Minimum 2 years dealing with technical products
- A solid technical background and a good understanding of the trends in building and construction industry;
- Excellent sales and presentation skills;
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Good organisational skills;
- Team working capability;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience and patience;
- Independence and self-reliance.
- Flexible and with willingness to travel
If you meet the said requirements and are passionate enough to be part of a great team, send your application in confidence by email attaching your latest CV to:
Please do not attach your certificates.
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2016.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews