Position: Technical Sales Representative
Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor of purifying water systems that work with world leading brands in water filtration, purification and disinfection is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories.
- Awareness creation of the company’s products & services to key target groups.
- Coordination of the company’s Commercial & Industrial Sales activities with the aim of satisfying customer needs and maximizing revenues.
- Develop, design and calculate attractive offers and promotions based on market feedback or established demand.
- Implement sales promotion actions in-house, locally and regionally.
- Prepare quotes and tenders as well as follow up on leads and repeat orders
- Planning, coordination and implementing of all sales trips in the country by agreement with the Managing Director.
- Regular visits and agreements with large corporates and other organizations.
- Identification of potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win the guests.
- Develop a strong market-segment driven strategy for the penetration of the Kenyan market for water treatment and disinfection based on facts and research.
- Fully contribute to the design and review of the company’s business strategy.
- Actively execute key management decisions in the business operation (sales, shop performance, market research, procurement, contracting, training, customer service, etc.)
- Be actively involved in the generation of revenue by ensuring the highest possible level of collaboration in sales, marketing and contracting to maximize yield and profit.
- Support all sales and franchise personnel with facilitation of tools, price flexibilities, etc.
- Ensure each sales personnel & outlet documents all significant events and are reviewed daily.
- Review all work schedules and approve according to business needs.
- Inform Team Members regularly about any policy and operational changes
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- Preferably a University Graduate in Business Management, Commerce, Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
- Technical training in water treatment technology and design, water chemistry, pump sizing, plumbing systems design and related studies an added advantage
- At least 5 years Technical sales or related experience.
- Team Management Experience.
- Contracting and Negotiation Experience.
- Target setting, budget creation and statistical analysis experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 31st March, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.