Job Title: Telecoms Civil Works Project Manager
Salary: Kshs 150K – 200K
Our client is a communications infrastructure company whose core business is to provide innovative products, solutions and services that build, support and maintain telecommunication networks.
They seek to hire a project Manager to Manage Construction projects from design to completion and to provide overall management for multiple projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage construction project from design to completion
- Organize and develop business requirements for automated and centralized platforms within project specifications.
- Co-ordinate with the communications team to ensure progress and implementation-related issues are properly reported
- Develop management and training strategies related to infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate and work with others on the project to ensure timely delivery.
- Manage project scheduling and budgeting.
- Direct, monitor and manage infrastructure based projects from its initial phases through its implementation.
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives.
- Directs the activities of project support staff and sub-contractors and ensure appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, and handles budget responsibilities.
- Provides overall management for multiple business projects.
- Review the project in-depth to oversee scheduled deliverables and cost estimates
- Manage technical issues related to design and construction throughout the course of the project
- Prepare regular internal reports to management pertaining to construction project status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Manage technical issues related to design and construction throughout the course of the project.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks during design and construction
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in civil/mechanical engineering
- Atleast 4 Years experience in project management.
- Proficient with job costing procedures
- Ability to make recommendations for project related decisions
- Ability to meet with clients, create and deliver presentations, and negotiate contracts
- Ability to manage in-house and subcontracted engineering services
- Proven experience with managing client meetings, screening and evaluating of project
- Ability to lead and manage through executive and support staff to implement change in a diverse organization.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to comfortably present to executive level staff.
- Proven business management skills with a keen sense of technical, financial acumen.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Telecoms Civil Works Project Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31th March 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted