Our client, The Nairobi Hospital, is a leading healthcare provider in the region.
Considerable investment in latest technology, medical equipment, facilities and skills development underpin its commitment to providing healthcare of international standards locally in an atmosphere of comfort, safety and trust.
The Hospital is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented, experienced and highly skilled individual for the position of Chief Executive Officer.
The Role: Reporting to the Board of Management, the purpose of this role is to provide strategic direction and leadership to the Hospital.
The role holder is responsible for leading the development and execution of the Hospital’s long and short-term plans and is ultimately responsible for all day-to-day management decisions.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree in any field;
- Professional/ executive qualifications in advanced management, health systems management, strategic management or finance;
- At least ten (10) years’ executive management experience;
- Health sector industry knowledge with clear understanding of business dynamics of the health sector;
- Strong financial management orientation;
- Ability to identify, create and foster an organisational culture that is supportive of and builds upon the core values of the Hospital;
- Advanced business skills to develop new or enhance existing clinical and operational strategies, business plans, policies and programs;
- Ability to engage strategically and build strong transformative relationships with stakeholders;
- People management and change leadership skills; and
- Public relations and stakeholder engagement skills.
The Offer: The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position title on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday 18th March 2016.
A detailed job profile can be accessed at www.kpmg.com/eastafrica and https://nairobihospital.org/careers/.
Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com.
Applicants will also be required to provide the following:
- A reference letter from their immediate past employer; and
- A character reference from an individual who has known the applicant for at least three (3) years.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
© 2016 KPMG Advisory Services Limited, a limited company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.