Job Description: Our client, a company that provides 24 hrs fast and effective services in booking and travel arrangements and travel packages to uniquely suit their clients, seeks to hire an experienced tour consultant to meet the travelling and touring requirements for their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- coordinating and booking travel arrangements for individuals, groups and businesses
- Manage marketing activities both on social media and off line and update company website as required.
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
- Meeting clients and selling the best suitable packages to them.
- Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
- visiting resorts to ascertain accommodation quality and suitability
- Coordinating with the tour drivers and tour guides who are out on tour with clients.
- Scheduling tours and assigning duties to the touring staff under supervision.
- Carry out any other duties as may be so required.
- Atleast 2 years experience as a tour consultant.
- Candidate should have atleast in Diploma in tours and travel from a registered college.
- Should be between 25 and 32 years of age.
- Candidate should have proper knowledge in using Galileo and Amadeus Travel software.
- Should have basic knowledge in tourism attraction sites and destinations
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be outgoing with an attitude to learn and explore
- Must be result oriented and a good time manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.