Financial Institution (DFI) providing affordable and accessible
financial facilities and advisory services to the Tourism industry.
mission is to develop and diversify Kenya’s Tourism industry by
providing a range of advisory and financial services to investors in
tourism related enterprises.
- Ensure continuous supply and delivery of goods, services and works, as and when required for day to day operations of the Corporation.
- Carry out suppliers performance evaluations in accordance with existing guidelines.
- Prepare specifications for supplies, services and works for the Corporation in consultation with departments.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Prepare tender invitation documentation.
- Participate in receiving and opening of tender documents.
- Ensure proper implementation of ERP system in the department (procurement module).
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing & Supplies Management or a business related degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Procurement & Supply Management preferably CIPS or KNEC.
- Three (3) years experience in procurement and supply.
- Proficiency in computer packages.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents:
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance for Ethics and Anti-Corruption and commission
- Report form an approved Credit Reference Bureau
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for
the above positions against the listed qualifications/competencies and
skills, a detailed and updated CV, copies of relevant certificates and
testimonials, details and contacts of three professional referees, as
well as current and expected remuneration to reach the undersigned by
18th March, 2016.
Ag. Managing Director
Tourism Finance Corporation
Utalii House, 11th Floor
P. O. Box 42013, 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TFC is an equal opportunity employer