Purpose of the Position: The truck driver will be required to provide professional driving whilst assuring safe transportation of cargo to and from various destinations.
LADIES of ages 30 to 40 are highly encouraged to apply for the positions.
- Ensuring possession of the necessary personal documentation as required under the Traffic laws of Kenya
- To operate the company vehicles in a safe and professional manner including the operation Towing Trucks, and flat beds trucks.
- To collect cargo from specified locations within an agreed time-frame per collection.
- To ensure that the documentation of the Cargoes are correct and compliant.
- Ability to use the 2 way Radio communication with the control station.
- To collect from company facilities, any item approved by the company for carriage.
- Deliver any of the above to a third party or other company location/s directed by the company management.
- Collect cargo, as approved by the company, from any third party and deliver to any of the company premises and/or a third party as approved by the company.
- To ensure all company assets are maintained in a clean and roadworthy condition at all times. This includes Towing Trucks, and flat beds trucks and any other equipment issued to carry out the driver’s duties.
- Complete all necessary documentation accurately and neatly to ensure all Cargo or any other material are ferried securely, legally and within the terms of the company’s Policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be assigned that are consistent with the nature of the job and its level of responsibility.
- KCSE Qualifications
- Evidence of driver’s previous safe driving record from past employers and good conduct is sought.
- At-least 3-5 years proven experience as a truck driver.
- Must possess a valid Kenyan driver’s license
- Have basic motor vehicle mechanics knowledge and skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- LADIES of ages are highly encouraged to apply for the positions.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Truck Driver on the Subject line.