The Senior Accountant shall report to the Chief Manager Finance & Administration
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Annual Financial statements.
- Monitoring the Bank reconciliations and review of the monthly bank reconciliation reports
- Management of staff payroll payments and consultant payment.
- Ensure full compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Payments and Returns.
- Budget Preparation, monitoring and reporting.
- Overseeing the company’s Financial Accounting, Monitoring and Reporting
- Coordination of internal and external financial and systems audits
- Cash flow Management and Reporting
- Must possess a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option)Degree or equivalent
- At least six (6) years experience 3 of which must be at Accountant Level.
- Possess CPA(K) or equivalent and be a registered member of ICPAK
- Good working knowledge of the Kenyan Tax Laws.
- Possess relevant Computer and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and handling of external systems and final audits is preferred.
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
Submit 4 copies of all the documents required; Applications, detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before March 28, 2016
Senior HR Officer
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disabilities meeting the indicated criteria are encouraged to apply