Influx provides customer-service-as-a-service to online businesses who want to give their customers fast, high-quality 24×7 email support.
It is a high-growth startup servicing clients in the US and EU. Our staff develop great skills, work with great people and have fun along the way.
Location: The candidates will be telecommuting but should be preferably based in Nairobi
Job Purpose: The company is seeking experienced WordPress developers to do maintenance and support.
- One year experience working as a WordPress web developer
- The ability to build a responsive web site from scratch
- A thorough understanding of front-end and back-end web technology
- An ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Diagnose and solve problems encountered by other web developers
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers, and your manager
- Contribute to a professional and friendly workplace culture
- Personal integrity
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Continuous learner of technology
If you have met the requirements and are suitable for the position, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications: 9th April 2016