Overall purpose and objective of this position in relation to the overall objective of the organization.
- Come up with fresh innovative public relation strategies for the clients
- Contribute to the implementation of idea, service and public relations strategies
- Building mutuality benefit relationships through communication with who will help the organization realize its goals
Major responsibilities of the job.
- Developing and executing public relations strategies for the clients
- Carrying out media relations for the clients
- Developing properly written material that will be used to enhance the brand/image of the clients
- Develop and implement ideas for marketing our brand
- Assisting the clients in effectively communicating important messages with their stakeholders
- Monitoring media coverage for the clients from the report given by the senior account executives
- Comes up with effective crisis management strategies
- Develop pitches for potential clients
- Come up with public relations campaigns, monitoring and assessing their successfulness
- Identifying potential partnership for clients that will help enhance the image/brand of the client and at the same time profit the organization.
- Advising the clients on how to fully exploit and utilize new/social media to push their respective brands.
- A degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing account executives.
- Experience in a marketing and Public Relations agency an added advantage.
Qualified candidates to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.