Our client, a market leader in providing hygiene products and services to the hospitality, food service, retail, medical, and building service contracting industries seeks to recruit an Account Manager
The position is highly focused on customer account management and ongoing service, support and sales development with respective accounts in a defined geography and sector(s).
This position primarily focuses on service and selling (additional products, tools and services) to existing accounts with an additional emphasis on new account acquisition.
- A University degree in Sciences or any other related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience handling major accounts in a B to B selling
- In-depth understanding and experience in Hospitality industry (hotels, lodges, hospitals, and institutions) will be a key advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands.
- Self-starter and results-oriented individual with the confidence to take risk and partner with business leaders as required.
- High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook.
- Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and utilize data and strategic tools to improve sales, meet goals, identify opportunities, and exceed customer expectations.
- Possesses technical knowledge of equipment, repair and products (ware washing, housekeeping and laundry) to sell and service customer.
- Capable of training customer employees in product use and safety.
- Possess basic electrical and plumbing knowledge.
- Possesses basic understanding of P&L process.
- Effectively provide account management and ongoing service, support, and sales development to respective accounts in a defined geography and sector(s). Implement white spot prospecting to include existing products, new products and innovations, enhanced sustainability and operational efficiencies (water, energy, chemical usage), and where appropriate food safety solutions.
- Monitor and report for both respective accounts and aligned Key Accounts by utilizing corresponding tools, such as Sales Funnels, quarterly reporting, market share analysis, and other reports requested by central stakeholders and supervisors.
- Work intensely and directly on application expertise and execution delivery, including customer training and merchandising, to reinforce value proposition and brand equity. Hold monthly and quarterly review session with customers’ heads of department and location general managers.
- Grow sales in geographic area and sector(s) by identifying, analyzing, and addressing opportunities for new customer acquisition as well as within existing customers through product and application recommendations.
- Continuously focus on sales growth execution and sales target achievement.
- Liaise with TCS to ensure appropriate service support for respective accounts.
- Consult with Business Development Director and Corporate Account Managers of International Accounts to ensure account management support delivered in respective accounts.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Manager on the Subject line.