Job Title: Accounts & Admin Officer
Industry: Automatic Identification and Data Capture
Salary: 60K – 80K
Our client is a leading provider of Automatic Identification, Data Capture & Enterprise Mobility Solutions operating mainly in the Middle East.
They have expanded their business to Africa starting with Kenya. They seek to hire an accounts and admin officer who will be responsible for accounting and office coordination activities in the Company.
- Handle the front office and manage correspondence, in person, calls and mails
- Reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions
- Manage vendors as well as their accounts
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages
- Follow up on payments
- Supervising and managing of stock
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- A minimum of CPA K
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy accounting set up.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting softwares
- Previous experience managing the reception is preferred.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge in the property industry is an added advantage.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts & Admin Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 4th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted