Vacancy: Accounts Assistant
Our client, a marketing solutions company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
- Undertake timely and accurate bank reconciliation.
- Undertake petty cash management – keeping petty cash, updating records, reconciliation etc.
- Handle all project cash requisitions and disburse cash as authorized by the Accountant.
- Assist in filing tax returns and statutory returns as requested.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by the Accountant.
- Assist in running accounting errands such as banking of cheques etc.
- Undertake review and scheduling of supplier invoices for payment as per the company’s payment policy.
- Maintain up to date facility asset inventory.
- Verify supporting documents for payments, receipt and journal vouchers.
- Assist the Accountant on financial matters including budgets and budgetary controls.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Summarize current accounts receivable status regularly, highlighting any issues to the Accountant.
- Support Accountant and external auditors for annual audit.
- Create invoices as requested.
- Contribute to company success through teamwork, flexibility, effort and intelligence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (Must).
- Must have successfully completed CPA part II.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Quick Books.
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Must be a good problem solver with the ability to think on their feet.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your application to email@example.com and indicate “ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT” in the subject line by Wednesday 27th April, 2016.