ACTED is a non-governmental organization whose vocation is to support vulnerable population world wide and to accompany them in building a better future.
Reporting to the Logistician Manager, her/his specific duties will include:
- Welcoming, greeting and directing visitors to their destinations.
- Receiving phone calls, determining the nature of the calls and directing callers to the appropriate departments
- Arranging appointments and meetings when requested
- Filing, records keeping and performing a variety of other office tasks
- Tidying and maintaining the reception area
- Performing other relevant duties such as assisting the fleet officer organizing for transport in Nairobi.
- Performing any other activities that should be requested to you from the HR/ Finance department
- A diploma / certificate in secretarial, front office operations, Business management or any relevant field is desirable;
- Experience / knowledge in receptionist & customer service;
- Should be computer literate; IT proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Must have knowledge of office record keeping practices and methods;
- Must be very pleasant with a warm and outgoing personality;
- Good written and spoken communications and interpersonal skills;
- A high level of organizational skills;
- Precise attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task.
To apply, please send your updated CV with cover letter and professional references if available to email@example.com not later than 10/04/2016.
Please note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.