Agriculture & Food Security Manager
Agriculture & Food Security Coordinator
The Positions Involve:
- Knowledge and use of modern and organic farming techniques;
- Formulation and implementation of curriculum for community agriculture trainings;
- Planning, managing and execution of agriculture initiatives;
- Managing farm casuals on a daily basis;
- Advising on spraying and treatment of crops;
- Managing of greenhouses and advising on the ready crops ready for harvest.
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture and/or Community Development;
- Excellent knowledge on Agriculture Extension Programs;
- Good communication skills: interpersonal/oral and written;
- At least 2 years’ experience in farm management for the coordinator position;
- Excellent Computer skills and Project management skills;
- Dedicated and passionate individual who shows initiative;
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Agriculture Manager for a farm or business entity.
Location: Narok County
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April, 2016.
Free The Children empowers international change. WE make this change through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
Free The Children is part of WE which empowers people to change the world and have been working in Kenya for the past decade. WE invite you to join a community of people who are making the world a better place.