Job Ref.: SPL-275959
Industry: Architecture / Construction
- Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 2 years proven working experience as an architect
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision proven by a strong portfolio
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD) as a BIM in design tool
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- A keen eye for detail in specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the project as a whole
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple ongoing tasks
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews