The Association of Gaming Operators – Kenya (AGOK), which represents all casinos, bookmakers and lotteries in Kenya, wishes to fill the position of C.E.O in its Secretariat.
The successful candidate will report to the Board of Directors.
Duties and Responsibility of the CEO
- He/She will provide a framework for Government / private sector partnership.
- Must be development-oriented and transformational, to contribute to the growth of the Association.
- He/She will be required to organize for Board and management meetings and to ensure that committees meet as and when they should.
- To implement the Board’s decisions and communicate the Board’s decisions to members.
- Will be responsible to recruit new members, and maintain the current membership.
- Will be responsible for the administration of the Secretariat and staff.
- Must be able to achieve the organization’s medium and long-term goals.
- Will be responsible to cultivate and maintain the organizations’ positive image, as he/she will also be responsible for the organization’s social and corporate responsibilities.
- Will be responsible for the organization’s good financial management and bookkeeping.
- Must be able to liaise with Government Ministries, as necessary, concerning corporate social responsibilities.
- Will maintain cooperative relations with other tourism-related institutions.
Educational Background and Work Experience
- Good professional training
- Education: Degree in law or business management.
- Work experience with other associations and /or organizations which regularly interact with the Government.
- Minimum 5 (Five) years work experience at senior management level.
Also include current and expected salary.
Please apply attaching your CV and testimonials before 10th May 2016 to
Association of Gaming Operators – Kenya
P.O Box 53373 – 00200,