Our client, the largest distributor for Household and Electronics products in the region, is seeking to recruit an aggressive B2B and Corporate Sales Manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Department: B2B Division
Job location: Head Office, Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure divisional members are well trained, motivated, aware of their roles and responsibilities and are working towards achieving their targets
- To ensure the division achieves and meets pre-determined targets
- To ensure the team will is well structured and organized such that each team member has their own uniquely defined target market segment in which to focus on with no overlap between staff.
- To coordinate closely with all product managers to ensure project pricing is as competitive as possible
- Assist the credit control department to ensure that all payment is received in a timely manner for all completed sales. To ensure all sales staff are aggressively following up on outstanding payments
- To build and maintain relations with key stakeholders in the B2B segment such as Property Developers, Project Managers, Hotel Owners, New Hotels, NGOS, Multinationals e.t.c.
- To be able to confidently and accurately present a full range of products and solutions to prospective clients
- To be aware of all new residential and commercial projects at an early stage within Kenya so that the decision makers within these projects can be approached and offered our range of products
- To submit comprehensive reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as per the requirements of Management
- To provide projections on anticipated sales to assist product managers in ordering of stocks
- To assist divisional staff in closing deals and projects where required
- To ensure that you have excellent product knowledge and understanding of company and product USPs
- To be responsible for actively marketing our B2B and Corporate Divisions where required and within budget in order to increase awareness and future sales
- To recruit and retrench employees where necessary in order to ensure the correct team is in place for the department to achieve its objectives
- To be responsible collation and analysis of customer feedback data.
- To carry out all the work in a professional and ethical manner and within company policy
- To understand and be true to our Core Values
- Ensure that the Corporate Department’s ISO certification standards are maintained and take part during the ISO recertification process
- Dynamic-good at closing sales
- Graduate in marketing or business related degree or equivalent experience.
- Management skills
- Male candidate preferred
- Good network-well connected
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Business Acumen
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
If qualified’ kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating B2B and Corporate Sale Manager on the subject line by 8th April, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.