Brookhurst International is a Cambridge registered school with an objective of transforming young people to become influential leaders of tomorrow in all facets.
We have Preparatory, secondary and A-level schools. We offer British National Curriculum that is learner friendly and has a global recognition.
Students sit for IGCSE and GCE (A-Level) examinations.
We have day and boarding options.
We are looking for a talented, self-driven, committed and passionate marketer and communicator capable of building the school brand and increasing student enrollment.
The candidate must have online line marketing skills
Qualifications of the person:
- Must have a first degree Business Administration with a major in marketing from an institution of higher learning and at least three years’ experience in a busy marketing environment.
- Marketing experience in education related institutions will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design an effective marketing strategy and plan
- Market the school aggressively in all aspects
- Coordinate all the marketing activities
- Coordinate publication of the marketing materials
- Ensure the school brand remains strong in the market
- Coach other staff to offer excellent customer service
- Develop customer service level guidelines
- Develop and execute online marketing strategies
Send application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2016.
If you do not hear from us by 15th May 2016, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
No calls please. Do not send copies of certificate. Only cv and application letter.