Summary: Our client is an exclusive distributor of high end range of motor vehicles in East Africa and they are looking for a Cashier.
Job Summary: Responsible for collections, banking, posting cash transactions, petty cash management and accurate reconciliation and reporting.
The responsibilities of the Cashier will include the following:
- Cash collection, recording, banking and reconciliation
- Reconcile sales, collection and banking
- Petty cash management (posting, re-imbursement, IOUs, reconciliation)
- Post banking transactions in the system
- Maintain cheque receipts register
- Reconcile Mpesa account
- Daily sales report
- Filing records
- Minimum a diploma holder with CPA 1
- One or two years of experience in a service/motor industry
- High integrity
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
- Ability to communicate effectively
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Cashier
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only