Our client operates one of the largest retail sandwich stores worldwide; they are quickly expanding in Kenya as well as other markets.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to be part of their versatile team.
The incumbent will be responsible for contacting clients to inform them of their services and provide detailed attention to ensure their meals are delivered timely and accurately.
- Contact potential customers and offices to explain our offerings.
- Develop a steady clientelle of catering customers
- Handle all Catering inquiries and ensure timely follow up on the same business day.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system for the Catering department.
- Maintain an accurate tracking of signed Function Contracts, Terms & Conditions, Deposits, etc.
- Keep an accurate and detailed function book.
- Assists in the preparation of Sales Promotions
- Attends all Catering & Sales Promotions meetings as requested.
- Attend all required training sessions.
- Handle client/guest complaints and problems.
- Competitive analysis every six months by calling competition by gathering data
- Ensure that restaurant policies and procedures are followed.
- All other duties as required by the Director or Operations and Director of Marketing
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years of work experience, preferably in a sales, or event coordinator role.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees by close of business Thursday 5th May 2016
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.