International in Kenya, is a Christian development agency, which exists
to demonstrate the love of God by helping Kenyan communities acquire
desperately needed clean water, and to experience “water for life in
Jesus’ name” – the gospel of Jesus Christ – which alone satisfies the
Living Water Service Centre seeks to recruit for the following position:
- Develop a working relationship with church leaders and local pastors in the communities;
- Facilitate focused group discussions among church leaders. .
- Build and lead themed bible studies;
- Work with the local church to develop youth programs;
- Provide the local pastors with training in oral story telling training, ensuring they are able to share at least 5 basic stories with the communities they work in.
- Operate film equipment for Christian film shows
- Collect data on church engagement in the community
- Develop eventual and monthly reports to be submitted to the Country Office.
- Diploma/Degree in Theology or Sociology from a recognized/accredited bible school/college.
- Experience Christian missions, church mobilization and or witnessing;
- At least 3 years’ experience in working in an evangelist role
- Must be able to read, write and communicate well in English;
- Minimum computer experience on MS Word/Excel.
- Have strong team building skills
- Being a driver will be an added advantage.
qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter (one page
only) explaining their suitability and a CV with details of
qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable references –
professional, spiritual and general.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
LWI is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications to be submitted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not attach scanned certificates.
Closing date for applications is 13th May 2016.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date.