Chebu Healthcare Services is a growing facility located in Juja Kenya, offering outpatient consultations; pharmacy services, both in-store and online with deliveries of authentic medication; laboratory services; client education and specialist clinics.
As we strive to accomplish our vision “wellness delivered”, we are in search of suitable, qualified talent to join this winning team.
1 (One) Post
Terms of Service: Contract
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Diploma in clinical medicine / community health from a recognized institution.
- Be a holder of KCSE C (plain) and above or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Practicing License.
- Higher relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 years’ experience post registration in a quality care delivery setting.
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the National values of Kenya 2010, Articles 10 and 232.
- Be a team player in the place of work
- Innovative, dynamic, energetic and self-motivated.
- Excellent work ethics, punctual, proactive, reliable and flexibility to working long hours when required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and general computer literacy.
- Follow Chebu Healthcare’s and client protocols, procedures and practices.
- Provide regular feedback to entire Chebu Healthcare Services’ team on treatment, trends, challenges and ideas for improvement in service delivery.
- History taking and examination of patients
- Ordering investigations and interpreting results
- Diagnosing and Management of patients in out-patient
- Appropriate referral and follow up of patients
- Giving support and health education to patients and staff.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the role will be offered to the successful candidate.
Medical Specialist Office Space
We have furnished clinic space in the facility for consultants who want to run their private clinics.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com before 25th April 2016.