Summary: Our Client is one the largest home-grown home and personal care products manufacturing company looking for an Executive – Corporate Audit & Assurance.
- Assisting Implementation of ICF, performing process write up, walkthroughs, testing, advising operation on remediations, etc.
- Undertaking assigned process studies, identifying process improvement suggestions. Validate SOPs.
- Survey operations, functions or activities, gather information on key business risks and evaluate the adequacy of the controls designed to manage those risks
- Examine internal controls to detect deficiencies
- Prepare concise & effective written reports, identify deficiencies and make recommendations for corrective action. Discuss control improvements, risks and suggestions with superiors and senior management.
- Interface with the business for rigorous follow up for implementation of the recommendation and providing support for the same
- B. Com graduate
- Professional qualifications in CA / CPA or ACCA
- Working experience in the Manufacturing Sector
- Team Player
- Can handle complex / ambiguous situations associated with any business
- Strength in risk based controls identification, process analysis and documentation
- Proficiency in maintaining work paper documentation standards and conducting transaction walkthroughs
- Understanding of processes and business practices across different organizations, with strength in process documentation and analyzing process gaps / improvements
- Familiarity with system access and configuration controls
- Performs assurance, consulting and investigative engagements independently. Participates in moderately complex to complex engagements with an appropriate level of supervision, based on skills and experience
- Good in the areas of financial reporting, accounting, auditing and Information Systems, obtains, analyzes and appraises data, transactions and records as a basis for providing an objective opinion on the performance of the business activity and the effectiveness of key risk management activities.
- Proficient reports writing & presentation skills
- Must have ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills, with command over language. Able to articulate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrating, initiative, flexibility, respect, cooperation and commitment.
- Knowledge of RCM / ICF
- Familiarity with IT tools, proficient use of word processing and spreadsheet software and good working knowledge of Oracle / SAP / Ms Dynamics AX.
- Able to organize and plan work schedule, present ideas effectively, deal constructively with audit exceptions, and prepare reports
- Experience / comfort in working at start – up environment where everything is not clearly set out.
- Have wider business understanding in a dynamic business environment
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Executive – Corporate Audit & Assurance
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only