Job Description: Credit Controller
The incumbent will be in charge of all credit follow ups and debt collection.
- Handling a debt portfolio with a monthly increase and to reduce bad debts through vigilant monitoring of debtors accounts.
- Assisting in reviewing the company’s credit control procedures, recommend development and implement enhancement where required.
- Facilitate preparation of accurate monthly statement of debtors’ account balances and maintain a customer master file that contains the clients’ details, tariffs and credit agreements and ensuring it is updated regularly.
- Arranging and holding meetings with clients for resolution of all the outstanding matters from time to time and negotiating settlement terms for payments overdue.
- To monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Credit Control supervisor for review and action.
- Drafting demand letters, Identifying and managing credit notes and write-off concerns for approval by the Finance Manager.
- Checking new customers and open new credit accounts ensuring the company has all the relevant information on the debtor.
- Reconciling accounts and do the same for the month end for the whole debtor ledger.
- Degree in any business related field
- Professional credit management course
- 2 years’ experience in a credit controller position
- Good knowledge of ERP Systems
- Excellent Communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Customer oriented
- Solution oriented
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com before 15th April 2016