Job Description: Reporting to the Director of Africa, this role will be responsible for the credit risk team. Excellent performance of this role ensures our customers get loans as quickly as possible
- Responsible for ensuring that loan review KPIs are hit
- Manage team staffing, attendance and daily targets
- Track team KPIs and lead weekly meetings to drive performance improvement
- Initiate and carry out team training on new processes
- Serve as first point of escalation for credit related issues, file tickets, and proactively resolve issues
- Update and manage credit team documentation (processes, terms & conditions, rules)
- Reporting: regular reports on team performance, KPI achievement and attendance
- Document suggested product improvements. Work closely with Marketing and CS.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as requested by Manager from time to time.
- Degree in Finance/Banking/ Business
- Extensive experience in a Credit, loan review, risk management team leadership
- Detailed understanding of loan reviews, credit scores and risk levels
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Extremely analytical with excellent attention to detail
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.