Duties and Responsibilities for the Software Developer
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Develop front end graphical user interface design.
- Develop back end database design and application integration.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported software defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Participate in Project Planning and Project Management.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related studies
- Good knowledge of PHP & MySQL.
- Working knowledge on Code Igniter PHP framework an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of AngularJS and ionic framework an added advantage.
- Demonstrable Software Development experience with UNIX based client/server applications and web based applications.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design.
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th April 2016.