Job Vacancy: Customer Care Representative
Broad Function: The Customer Care Representative provides back office sales support by receiving sales orders and raising selling documents such as invoices, as well as updating stock records.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Attend to sales enquiries on telephone or walk in customers
- Receive orders via telephone, fax or direct contact with clients
- Write details on product requirements and other relevant instructions from clients
- Post invoices, delivery notes and cash sales in the system for all sales transactions
- Update stock records by regularly undertaking stocks’ comparison with both finished goods stores and accounts
- Keep proper breakdown of products and all stocks in liaison with finished goods stores staff
- ‘O’ level (minimum C+)
- A degree in sales and marketing would be an added advantage
- Postgraduate diploma in Marketing or Business Management & Administration
- At least two years relevant experience in sales.
- Outgoing personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April 2016