The purpose of the position is to grow business, manage sales assistants, and ensure entire sales targets are achieved.
The sales Executive will report to the Business Development Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling dairy products in Nairobi, Eastern, Mombasa and Western.
- Responsible for overseeing the sales assistants, van sales team and merchandisers.
- Recruiting new distributors
- Developing sales agreements and documentation
- Reviewing sales performance of the entire team and ensuring targets are met
- Organizing sales meetings and briefings
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Market intelligence and strategy
- Participating in all marketing activities including promotions, road shows, activations, etc.
- Following up with clients and distributors.
- Good negotiating and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting with clients at all levels
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Relevant Professional body qualifications is a strong advantage
- Experience in dairy products or on selling FMCG
- 2 years progressive experience in selling FMCG / Dairy products within Nairobi and its environs
- Computer literate, good grooming & Excellent presentation skills
email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org