Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for top class individuals to fill vacant positions in Sales & Marketing Department.
Position: Sales Representatives
The Job: Reports to the National Sales Manager.
Purpose: The job holder will ensure achievement of agreed set sales targets and flawless execution of Del Monte brand in the assigned territory.
- Achieve sales volume objectives as per set targets by establishing value based “win-win” relationships with the distributors.
- Management of Accounts Receivables – Ensuring all account receivables are collected at the agreed times and that distributors operate within approved limits.
- Ensuring Del Monte range of products are available in the defined priority channels of trade.
- Deploy and manage trade Point of Sales Assets and Materials and manage them optimally to position Del Monte competitively in the trade
- Lead in executing perfect picture of success in retail
- Gather competitor and market intelligence and share with the supervisor.
- Coach and build sales capability amongst the distributors’ sales force.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- A University degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration (with bias in Marketing) or an equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must demonstrate detailed understanding of the core sales capabilities of sell-in and sell-out for both General Trade and Modern Retail outlets, merchandising etc.
- Should be able to be a self-starter and good time manager with an open mind and positive attitude
- Pleasant personality, results oriented, hardworking, persuasive individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is able to think strategically, and effectively present ideas in an organized manner.
- At least 2 years working experience in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment.
- Must also hold a clean and valid driving license with at least 3 years of experience in driving.
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone/Mobile contacts.
These must be received not later than Friday, 22nd April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
P O Box 147
Thika – 01000