CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
- Training and equipping the students with entrepreneurship skills.
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love Teaching
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Support students to write business plans.
- Source for mentors for the students.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Assist trainees in forming and registering of self help groups.
- Ensure all trainees open individual saving accounts with a recognized financial institution.
- Relevant Degree
- Must have leadership and managerial skills.
- At least One (1) year experience training entrepreneurship.
- Must have relevant training in Entrepreneurship.
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com by 22nd April 2016.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Qualified Ladies are encouraged to apply.