We are looking for an experienced Executive & Personal Assistant to support our CEO.
We are a growth oriented, fast paced company and are looking for candidates with experience in similar environments.
The successful candidate would be highly detail and service oriented. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and manage CEO’s calendar
- Travel management including airline, hotel and car reservations
- Meeting management, including oversight & coordination of customer meetings
- Coordinating deliverables, meetings & other activities between the CEO & his direct reports
- Planning & coordinating Board of Manager meetings, including communications, material development & meeting planning, reserving meeting space, post-meeting follow up review
- Preparing dashboards and reports, database management & other special projects
- Write, edit and proofread correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
- Track and report expenses
- Plan outings and events
- Interact with high profile clients and investors
- Draft email correspondence
- Pick up lunch and/or plan luncheons
- Holiday cards for CEO network
Experience and Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- High management and people skills
- Articulate in explaining ideas or issues
- Strong listening skills & the ability to discern next steps
- Exceptional organizational & administrative skills
- Is collaborative and can work with a variety of people at all levels
- Demonstrates a strong sense of teamwork & customer service
- Works independently
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential materials
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate needs
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- 8-10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience working for a growth oriented company
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be optimistic and able to perform well under pressure.
How to apply;
Interested candidates who adequately possess the stated qualifications and skills should apply by sending their updated CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outlined experience duration, qualifications and Skills will be keenly monitored and only those who meet the criteria will be contacted for the interview.
Application deadline is on 29th May 2016