Position: Factory Administrator
Department: HR & Administration
Reporting to: The AGM
Duty Station: Kwale County
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, departments, and individuals, on operational and programmatic matters concerning the factory.
- To be in charge of the Factory stationery supplies
- Manage the all the filing, storage and security of Factory documents
- Compiling and sending staff attendance records to finance so as to process payments.
- Handle administrative issues in the Factory for both permanent and casual employees
- Have good command of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili since they will be responsible for Compiling all required Factory reports.
- In charge of housekeeping and drivers assigned to the Factory.
- The position shall directly supervise;
- Factory Housekeeping Supervisor
- Time keeping clerks
- Contract casuals supervisors
- Be familiar with Labour laws and all matters concerning H.R
- Handling any HR issues with Factory staff in liaison with Site HR.
- Coordination of renewal of Factory expatriates work permits with head office.
Health and Safety
- Handle Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) matters for the Factory in liaison with the Health and Safety Department.
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in any management field e.g. Business Management or Business Administration.
- Must have worked in a Factory set up in an Administrative/ H.R Supervisory role.
- For Diploma holders – 4 years experience
- For Bachelor degree holders – 3 years experience
- Should be experienced in handling casual workers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines.
- Display professional demeanor with qualities such as strong work ethics, trustworthiness, and self confidence.
- Strong influencing skills and consultative skills to bring efficiency and pro – activeness.
- Basic counseling skills.
- Effective supervisory skills and strong managerial skills for directing, guiding, motivating and influencing performance.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent organizational, time and stress management skills so as to cope working in busy and noisy environment where they will be frequently interrupted.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send your Application letter along with your Current CV as One Word Document, and a daytime telephone contact to;
The Human Resource Manager
P.O Box 46279-00100
The Subject of your mail should be Factory Administrator.