Job Title: Field Sales & Marketing Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Aim of the Job: One of our clients is seeking a competent Field Sales and Marketing representative who will be responsible for planning and executing sales and marketing activities to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
The Field Representative will also ensure and enhance product knowledge in the market effectively increasing market share.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales profit.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for partner sales teams to generate repeat business.
- Generate leads and drive sales as per targets designated from time to time.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to the management and sales team.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as beneficial ambassadors for the company.
- Attend trade shows and events to market company products.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of all tourism industry products i.e. tours, expeditions, conferencing, travel by air, sea, rail, road etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Graduated with a Degree/Diploma in sales & Marketing, Customer relations or any other related field
- Good analysis of the market.
- Strong understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements.
- Strategic mind set, capable of completing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self driven/ go-getter.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
The compensation package for successful candidates consists of a modest retainer and attractive commissions for all businesses generated through their efforts.
If your background experience and competencies match the above specification please send a cover letter, your detailed CV indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees to email@example.com to reach us not later than (29th April 2016)