Job title: Field Technical Support Coordinator
Reports to: Technical & After sales Business Development Manager
Purpose: Our client is looking for highly engaged candidates with a tract record of excellence to join their team
- Working with Dealers to achieve defined quality service standards.
- Train and support Dealers on our client service policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinating product and technical training in the field.
- Providing aftersales technical support to Dealers and fleet customers in the assigned region.
- Working with Engineering Department and Source Plants for quick resolution of field product problems and implementation of the solutions in the field.
Education and experience
- BSc. in Mechatronic or Automotive Engineering
- Five years hands on experience in a busy motor vehicle repair workshop.
Other Skills, Competencies and Requirement
- Computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Results oriented good diagnostic and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills (development and delivery)
- Effective team player with ability to build and maintain positive relationship
- Excellent planning, investigative analytical and reporting skills
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 15th April, 2016 email@example.com