Finance Manager – Industry
Our client, a manufacturing company based in Nairobi seeks to fill the above position.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts to support business decisions and possible outcomes.
- Responsible for monthly and annual statutory accounts and reporting of financial Statements.
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts as well as long term rolling plans (regular Prognosis)
- Direct involvement in corporate reporting for financial and management information (e.g. Board Paper preparation)
- Appropriate analytical review of key performance indicators based on various financial data.
- Manage and implement appropriate stock costing processes and records control.
- Working capital management aligned to the needs of the Company’s cash flow and operations.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory returns deadlines e.g. PAYE, VAT and Withholding taxes
- Ensure adequate internal controls for effective and efficient budgeting, expenditure, accounting, cash flow, and banking and taxation management.
- Handle any KRA inquiries and audits liaise with the external auditors.
- Prepare/develop daily reports to assist in product pricing decisions.
- Manage the accounting staff and enhance their skills and competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business related field from a recognized university
- Qualified Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or ACCA
- At least 7 years accounting experience in a Manufacturing Company with up to 3 years at senior level.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org