Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overview and assist with the preparation and maintenance of all the books of accounts, among them the profit and loss account, the balance sheet, cash flow statement etc. for our client and its affiliates.
- Develop and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures to be followed.
- Overview and assist with the preparation of payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial legal requirements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate and reconcile portfolio activity with custodian banks and administrators.
- Review and analyze monthly portfolio reconciliations to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Timely release of accurate data.
- Train, run internship programmes, and assist others within a team environment.
- Provide strategic advice related to finance, accounting and operations matters to the executive team.
- 5 years of work experience in a finance related role. Previous management experience is an advantage.
- Completed CPA qualification, or equivalent, is required.
- Strong IT skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to analyze data.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion with minimal directions.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing; ability to establish and maintain solid relationships with staff members, clients, administrators and custodians.
How to apply
Please state your current and expected salary